Friday 23 July 2010

Reflection week

I have greater knowledge of what is out there on the web and can also understand how they would be useful, but I have to say that at the moment I am totally lost as to why use so many things to do the same job... Surely it would be better to just have all your information in one place to avoid confusion. I think that what I need to do is speak to fellow CAM 23 participants and see how they are using some of the programmes and then decide how we might be able to use them in here. The best thing that I would recommend anyone to use would be flicker as it a great resource and at times could save you loads of time taking your own photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that you managed to talk to some others about what they are using the tools for. Perhaps we can gather all the good ideas together at the end of the course?

    ReplyDelete